Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stamps 101: The Basics

Hello everyone!  It's Julie here and I'd love to wish you all a Happy New Year!  Today I'd like to introduce you to a video series we're trying here at The Scrappy Tree for the new year.  Hopefully, each week you will perhaps learn a little something or be inspired by what you see.

Today I'd like to share a fairly short video with you that breaks down the basics of stamps.  It will tell you what types of stamps there are out there for purchase and be a beginners guide to what's out there.

Next week we will talk about inks.  We'll talk about what kinds there are and what they are useful for.

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 Scrappy thoughts:

gayle said...

Great job Jules!

dianapena8 said...

I'm looking forward for more videos, maybe I'll finally start using all my neglected stamps :)